The following message may appear in the PATROL Agent error log when using PATROL Agent v9.6 or older and when loading Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL for the first time:
Mon Mar 21 08:55:13 2016: The user name or password is incorrect. --> user: swMigratePassword, logon type: LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK
The password encryption method used by BMC PATROL Agent and Hardware Sentry is different. When loading Hardware Sentry for the first time, the KM converts the password encryption method to be able to operate properly. During this conversion, the above message is written in the error log. This temporary error has however no incidence on the operation of Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL and can be safely ignored.
- EMC SMI-S Agent ETL - Terminology and Computation Methods Simply Explained
- Unable to Load the Sentry 's KMs when Using PATROL Agent v.9.0.00
- Tivoli Storage Manager KM: Troubleshooting Performance Issues
- Closing Sentry Class-41 Events in BEM/BPPM when Class-9 Events are Generated
- Class-41 Events not Sent to Cell After Upgrading PATROL Agent to v9.5