When upgrading to Storage All-in-One ETL 1.4.00 for TrueSight Capacity Optimization, the following error may occur:
BCO_SCH_ERR011: DISCOVERY service iteration failed [
StackTrace: SiFileNotFoundException [Error=file.not.found.error, Context=[../libext/si/[Adapter_name].si]]
To prevent such a situation, you need to associate each ETL task to the correct storage solution.
To associate each ETL task to the correct storage solution:
- From the Administration page of TrueSight Capacity Optimization, select ETL & SYSTEM TASKS > ETL tasks.
- Select the ETL Task you wish to bring up-to-date, for example Storage All-in-One VMAX.
- Stop the ETL Task.
- Click the edit this run configuration button.
- In the Connection Settings section, expand the Storage Solution list and select the storage solution that corresponds to the ETL Task (DELL EMC VMAX WBEM, in our example).
- Click Save.
- Restart the ETL Task.
- Repeat this procedure for each ETL Task that needs to be associated with a v1.4.00 Storage Solution.
- How is Host Mapping Reconciled in TrueSight Capacity Optimization?
- Sentry's ETLs Using WBEM: Unable to Collect Data
- Unable to Install Sentry 's Connectors on BMC Capacity Optimization v9.5.01
- What is the difference between Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping?
- TrueSight Presentation Server Does Not Load After Installing Hardware Sentry TSPS component