The 184.108.40.206 (31 Aug 2007) and later versions of the Windows driver for HP NC360T cards do not correctly show all information via WMI.
The network card is running in Windows, the WMI connector works for other network cards on the system, but the NC360T ports are not shown.
Downgrade the network card driver to version 220.127.116.11 (03 Apr 2007) or upgrade the KM / PM to a version that uses the MIB2 snmp based network card connector.
- Hardware Monitoring: Abnormally High CPU consumption on SUN platforms
- DCOM 10009 Errors in the System Event Log of RSM Servers
- How to Check the IBM Director's version Number
- Instances are Missing Even Though Connectors Are Properly Loaded
- Monitoring Studio Does not Take into Account a Change to the Polling Interval