The Collection Hub process of Monitoring Studio X gradually consumes all processor time. As more and more threads get stuck in an infinite loop, the Collection Hub is no longer able to respond to requests and the HTTP server slows down to halt. As a consequence, the Web UI of Monitoring Studio X hangs and times out.
The Collection Hub process is a Java process that can be identified with this command line:
java -Xms128m -Xmx512m -jar /opt/bmc/Patrol3/bin/X_matsya-core-java.jar -locale:C
The above command line may vary depending on your environment.
This problem is a known issue with TLS 1.3 in versions of Java greater than 8, as reported by Oracle in JDK-8208526 : TLS 1.3 half-close and synchronization issues.
To solve this issue:
- Log in to Monitoring Studio X.
- Go to Agent > Java Settings.
-Djdk.tls.acknowledgeCloseNotify=trueto the JVM Arguments.
- Save these Java Settings.
- Click RESTART to restart the Collection Hub.
Alternatively, you can connect through TrueSight, with the Monitoring Studio X TSPS Component.
If the problem persists, a reboot of the system may be required.
- Monitoring Studio X: HTTP Proxy Authentication Fails When Using Java 8 Update 111 or Later
- CIM_ERR_FAILED Errors Occur When Running EMC WBEM-Based ETLs with Java v11.0.15 or Newer
- SSH-based monitoring fails due to incompatible Java versions
- Troubleshooting Issues with TrueSight Presentation 11.3.03 Upgrade
- Storage KMs Run Out-Of-Memory and Stop Collecting Data