In Multi-node monitoring mode, Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL is sometimes unable to determine which file is in read-only mode. This situation occurs when the cluster configuration is left open to some operations. To solve this issue, you will have to make sure that the cluster configuration is in read-only mode.
- Verify that the cluster configuration is in read-only mode:
- Run the haclus -display -localclus command
- Check that the ReadOnly attribute is set to 1
- If the cluster configuration is not in read-only mode:
- Run the haconf -makerw command to change VCS to read-write mode and enable changes to be performed to the configuration while VCS is running
- Run the haconf -dump -makero command to write the configuration to disk and change the VCS mode back to read-only mode.
- Configuring the Multi-node Monitoring Mode with the VCS KM
- The Veritas Cluster Server KM is Operating on a Passive Node
- Monitoring Studio: No Metrics Collected with Monitors Leveraging the WMI Protocol
- CIM_ERR_FAILED Errors Occur When Running EMC WBEM-Based ETLs with Java v11.0.15 or Newer
- No data collected for HPE XP7/XP8 storage systems in TrueSight Capacity Optimization or TrueSight Operations Management